By Ron Sudman, CEO, Management One Property Management ..
Riverside Property Management Blog
If you’re a rental property owner or manager, the number-one item on your list of responsibilities is to get residents into your rental units. To do that, you have to constantly and effectively market your properties so you keep them filled and have a pool of potential residents to tap into when a resident moves out. Effective marketing means so much more than nailing up neighborhood fliers or putting a sign in the window. Here are some tips and techniques for marketing your properties and filling them with qualified residents: ..
Should you rent from a private owner or a property management company? ..
- How to Find Honest Contractors: Tips for Choosing the Best And how to minimize your risk when choosing any contractor
- 7 benefits of using ACH/Direct Deposit for your rental payments
- Here’s the No. 1 Property Management Tip for Beginners
- 6 Tenant Responsibilities When Moving out of a Rental Property
- How to Turn Over a Tenant to A Property Management Company