Property owners believe that having a home warranty for a rental property is a great idea and is more cost effective. Well, let me tell you that, this is far from the truth. What Management One has seen, over the last 30-years of property management, is that home warranties are more of a nightmare than a benefit to homeowners and tenants. Home warranties work well for your personal property or newer homes but are bad news for rental properties and the tenants living in them. ..
Riverside Property Management Blog
Wednesday, August 02, 2017
- How to Find Honest Contractors: Tips for Choosing the Best And how to minimize your risk when choosing any contractor
- 7 benefits of using ACH/Direct Deposit for your rental payments
- Here’s the No. 1 Property Management Tip for Beginners
- 6 Tenant Responsibilities When Moving out of a Rental Property
- How to Turn Over a Tenant to A Property Management Company