Before we can address the concern about giving up such a substantial amount, and whether or not we will see it again, we need to ask ourselves, “What is the security deposit really for?” and “Why is it such a big amount?” Even though both questions impact each other, they really have their own specific answer. ..
Riverside Property Management Blog
People ask us this all the time, “My tenant has not paid rent, now what do I do? How much does it cost to file an eviction on my tenant? My short answer is, the cost depends on the County in which the rental property is located. The long answer is, “the cost is more than just the actual cost to file the eviction.” ..
You have a rental property, now what? Do you manage the property yourself or hire a property management company? I mean really; how hard can it be to manage a rental property? You place an ad on Craig’s List, maybe put a “For Rent” sign in the yard, take a couple of calls from tenants, ask a couple of questions, and place the one your “gut” tells you is the best one, right? Simple, right? The short answer is WRONG! ..
- How to Find Honest Contractors: Tips for Choosing the Best And how to minimize your risk when choosing any contractor
- 7 benefits of using ACH/Direct Deposit for your rental payments
- Here’s the No. 1 Property Management Tip for Beginners
- 6 Tenant Responsibilities When Moving out of a Rental Property
- How to Turn Over a Tenant to A Property Management Company